Genshin Impact has a lot of great weapons, but Aloys’ Predator Bow is one of the best. In this guide, we’ll show you how to get it.
How to Acquire Aloys Predator Bow in Genshin Impact
In Genshin Impact, Aloys’ Predator Bow is a formidable five-star bow with some of the greatest stats of any bow in the game. Completing different World Quests located around Teyvat will allow you to get Aloys’ Predator Bow.
After completing each mission, you will be given with Primal Cores, which can be used to buy Aloys’ Predator Bow from a trader called Good Hunter at Mt Aozang’s Hunter’s camp.
Once obtained, Aloys’ Predator Bow may be used for long-range attacks and damage dealing by your characters. Furthermore, once obtained, it may be climbed to improve its attack strength and additional benefits. There are five ascensions possible for Aloys’s Predator Bow, each of which requires a different set of Materials and Mora to complete:
- Ascension 1: x4 Hunter’s Sacrificial Knife, x3 Hunter’s Sacrificial Fragments, x3 Hunter’s Sacrificial Claws, and x15,000 Mora.
- Ascension 2: x3 Hunter’s Sacrificial Blades, x3 Hunter’s Sacrificial Fragments, x3 Hunter’s Sacrificial Claws, and x20,000 Mora.
- Ascension 3: x2 Hunter’s Sacrificial Blades, x6 Hunter’s Sacrificial Fragments, x6 Hunter’s Sacrificial Claws, and x30,000 Mora.
- Ascension 4: x4 Hunter’s Sacrificial Blades, x6 Hunter’s Sacrificial Fragments, x6 Hunter’s Sacrificial Claws, and x45,000 Mora.
- Ascension 5: x6 Hunter’s Sacrificial Blades, x9 Hunter’s Sacrificial Fragments, x9 Hunter’s Sacrificial Claws, and x60,000 Mora.
The Predator Bow Aloys’ tricks upgrade in Genshin Impact is a 5-star bow that boosts the player’s overall skills. It has a basic attack of 48, making it a really powerful piece of equipment. and higher-than-average base attributes, including Physical Damage Bonus and CRIT Rate, making it ideal for offensive players. It also has a passive effect that boosts Elemental Skill Damage by a factor of 20%. This flexible bow is good for people who wish to try out new elements, since it works well with Anemo, Cryo, Hydro, and Pyro strikes.
The Predator Bow may reach an attack level of up to 142 when completely slotted, with each of its 5 slots adding up to +10 ATK.
Checkout this video: