Google recently released its Google Camera Beta application for select Motorola devices. If you are a fan of Google Camera on your Nexus 5X, 6P or 6, you will want to check out the beta version for the Moto G series, which is now live for download.
The Moto G50 Plus is a midrange smartphone that is only available in India. This device was launched in April 2018 and it comes with a 5.9 inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It comes powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The Moto G50 Plus runs on Android 8.1 Oreo operating system. It has a dual camera setup at the back and front. The primary camera is a 12MP sensor with dual pixel autofocus, while the front facing camera is a 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture and 1.
The Moto G50 is Motorola’s newest mid-range product, with 5G connectivity and a triple-lens camera configuration. Aside from 5G, the 48MP Quad Bayer main sensor is one of the most impressive features of the new Motorola G50 smartphone. In addition, the stock camera app allows users to take decent photos in a variety of modes. G50 owners can, however, sideload the Pixel 5 camera app (aka GCam mod) or any other third-party camera app using Motorola’s software. So, if you want to take some incredible low-light photos, you can get Google Camera for Moto G50 here.
[Best GCam] Google Camera for Moto G50
The new Moto G50 comes with the same camera app as the Moto G40 Fusion and Moto G60. The G50’s Quad Bayer sensor employs 4-in-1 pixel binning technology to produce detailed 48MP photos by combining 12MP shots. In certain cases, the outcomes are rather impressive. You may, however, sideload the Google Camera app on your Moto G50 smartphone for improved low-light photos and astrophotography. We were fortunate enough to find a compatible version of the app, which you can download from the following area.
GCam 8.1, the latest Google Camera port from the Pixel 5, is compatible with the Moto G50. Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more are all supported by the GCam app. Here’s how to download and install the Google Camera app on your Moto G50.
Google Camera for Moto G50 is available for download.
Camera2 API is enabled by default on a number of Moto 2021 G-series phones, including the new Moto G50. Yes, you can install the Google camera app on your phone without rooting it. The two GCam mods – GCam 7.3 by Wichaya and GCam 8.1 by BSG – are attached below; you may use whichever one you like. The download links are provided below.
You may simply sideload the software on your smartphone after downloading it, just like any other APK (by enabling the unknown-resources). Before you start using it, be sure to check out the recommended settings stated below, which will allow you to snap amazing photos without any problems.
Note: Make sure to delete the older version of the Gcam Mod ported software before installing the new one. Because this is a beta version of Google Camera, it may contain bugs.
GCam 7.3.018 Urnyx05-v2.5.apk GCam 7.3.018 Urnyx05-v2.5.apk
- Download this config file, which contains all of the suggested parameters.
- Then go to your file manager and make a new folder called GCam.
- Create a new folder called configs7 in the GCam folder.
- Now copy the config file and paste it into the configs7 folder.
- Open the Google Camera app and double touch on the black blank space adjacent to the shutter button once it’s done.
- Tap on the config file, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Return to the app drawer and relaunch the app.
MGC 8.1.101 A9 GV1d MGC.apk is an MGC 8.1.101 A9 GV1d MGC.apk file.
- Open the app > Settings > Additional Module Settings > Settings Back Lens (0.5)
- HDR+ Device > Pixel IVa_5G (Bramble)
- Frames HDR+ enhanced > 15 Frames or 25 Frames
- Setting Back Lens (1.0) and Setting Front Lens (1.0) can be done in the same way (1.0)
You can now use Google Camera on your Moto G60 smartphone to take images. That is all there is to it.
You Might Also Like – Moto Edge 20 series Wallpapers [FHD+] Download
If you have any questions, please leave a comment in the box below. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.
More Related Content:
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- motorola camera apk
- download google camera for moto g50 best gcam 8.1 camera
- download google camera for moto g50 best gcam 8.1 review
- download google camera for moto g50 best gcam 8.1 manual
- download google camera for moto g50 best gcam 8.1 price