Rip and roar so you can soar

How to Create a YouTube Channel for Business

YouTube has become a very competitive space on the internet, where almost 500 hours of videos are uploaded per minute. As a result, a lot of people in every niche are working on YouTube, and it does make it harder for someone starting out.

Still, with the help of organic YouTube growth service, there is a lot of potential for you on YouTube if you want people to know about your business and advertise your products or services there.

So let’s take a look at how you can create a YouTube channel for your business.

Channel Creation

Creating your channel on YouTube is very easy, and you can do it with a few clicks and by entering some basic information.

Step 1: Click the user icon after you sign in to your YouTube account.

Step 2: Go to YouTube Settings of your account by clicking on the gear icon.

Step 3: Then click on the button which says “Create a New Channel”

Step 4: Then, you will be presented with a username, which you can change to your business name or any other name.

Step 5: Add your business name and click create.


After you create the channel, you have to make a strategy that helps you reach the goals that you want to achieve with the channel. Apart from having a video creation team that is working to create the best content for your website, you also need to grow your channel, so people can see it.

Untitled design

You can either use various marketing services or have an in-house team that takes care of your YouTube SEO. You also need to decide the audience that you will target in your videos. The content of the videos should also be mixed, you can post 30 percent of posts about selling your products and services, and the other 70 percent can be informational and interesting for the viewers.

Tips to Growing Your Channel

Let me share some tips with you that you can use to grow your channel:

● Fill in the “about” section and add relevant information, so Google can discover it.

● Use keywords in the titles and descriptions of your videos.

● Regularly create shorts because they will have a better chance of getting discovered by new people.

● Live videos get more reach on YouTube than recorded videos, so always try to mix your content by adding live streams.

● Your videos should include accurately created captions because a lot of people watch short videos with the sound off, and if the videos do not have captions, they skip them.

● Engage with the YouTube community: create feature videos with other companies or influencers, reply to comments on your videos, share insights about your business in the feed, like comments on your channel, and also comment on other people’s videos.

● Place ads for your videos on other related channels and websites using Google Display Advertisements.

● Posting consistently is another thing that you need to do if you want to win at the YouTube game.

Untitled design (1)

Final Thoughts

In conclusion, after you create a channel for your business, the most important thing is to stay consistent and stay focused on the goals of the channel. You also have to share your channel on other platforms you are working on, like your website, Facebook page, Instagram profile, and email list.

Greg Baskerville
Greg Baskerville
Gaming Blogger & Musician. Playing games since the Amiga days in the 1980's, and a handy guitarist.

Related Articles

Popular Articles