If you’re looking for a Genshin Impact dandelion seed farming guide, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, we’ll show you where to find these seeds so you can start collecting them yourself.
Dandelion Seeds in Genshin Impact
Dandelion Seeds are available in Genshin Impact and are utilized in a number of crafting methods. Players will often need to employ these insignificant materials to construct goods, level up their characters, and upgrade weaponry. Dandelion seeds may be found all over the globe, although they typically need some effort to locate. Clusters of the little seeds are most likely to be found in Dragonspine, Mondstadt, and Liyue.
Dandelion Seeds are mostly utilized in Genshin Impact to create food dishes that provide boosts or bonus XP to characters when consumed. Dandelion Seeds are also used to upgrade a few weapons. To get Dandelion Seeds, look for flowers and spots on the map with clusters of them; certain zones may even have special events that reward with them as part of the awards:
- Look for flowers and spots on the map with clusters of Dandelion Seeds.
- Certain zones may even have special events that reward with them as part of the awards.
Where to Farm
Dream Solvent is a consumable commodity in Genshin Impact that may be used to make strong things via alchemy. Farming Dandelion Seeds, which drop a lot of Dream Solvent, is the greatest method to obtain a lot of it. The seeds may be found practically everywhere in Teyvat, from caves and riverbanks to mountain peaks and abandoned settlements. They may also be acquired via Teyvat dealers such as Mona, Recruit Barbara, and Katheryne.
The greatest sites to produce Dandelion Seeds are:
- Mondstadt, a coastal environment surrounded by towering cliffs and rivers with rich plant life;
- Liyue Harbor, whose deep waters are home to more than just maritime merchants;
- Dragonspine at Mt. Aozang’s top, which produces uncommon varieties of dandelions.
Furthermore, several tournaments provide participants the chance to gain Dream Solvent.
Checkout this video: